HMC Mar/apr/may

luvtravel38

for those who were on a cruise during March, April or May I would just like a quick response of what month you went and if you were able to make it to half moon cay or the port was cancelled. I am having a hard time making a choice of a few cruises but would hate to miss this stop. Therefore I am trying to see on average which month seems to be more of a gurantee that the weather is good. Thanks to anyone that can help.

We have been there three times in March and the weather and sea conditions have always been gorgeous.

I have mentioned this in the past, 20% of cruises miss the stop at HMC due to sea conditions. On the bright side, 80% of cruises make the stop, so the odds are in your favor.:D :D

It just depends on the weather if you will stop or not. Not so much what month you go. On the Elation back in 06' when I first went to HMC we couldn't tender on our scheduled day and the captain swapped that day for a sea day and we stopped back on HMC on our last day and the weather was perfect that day. Everyone was very happy that we didn't lose this gorgeous stop.

Archived