Diamond discounts ?

I am hoping to go on a girls med cruise next year, i am a diamond member, none of the others have cruised before, my question is ..... if we all share a cabin ( junior suite), booked in my name, would all four of us qualify for the diamond status,ie, discount coupons, conceierge lounge?

anyone had any similar experience?

cheers

Mo

I am hoping to go on a girls med cruise next year, i am a diamond member, none of the others have cruised before, my question is ..... if we all share a cabin ( junior suite), booked in my name, would all four of us qualify for the diamond status,ie, discount coupons, conceierge lounge?

anyone had any similar experience?

cheers

Mo

I believe that only you would receive the D/D+ coupon booklet...........as this would be your friends first cruise with RCI.......so they would have no history/credits.

As far as the CL...............I'm afraid that you would be the only one able to use the lounge as it would say Diamond on your Sea Pass card and that is what is checked............as JS cabins do not qualify for CL privileges.

Thanks for the replies :)

Now here's a thought....... what would happen if say i was to remarry (God forbid :rolleyes: ) and i went on a cruise with my new hubby who had never cruised before, now would he not be able to enjoy the concierge lounge with me??? or would he have to wait outside :D

Mo

Thanks for the replies :)

Now here's a thought....... what would happen if say i was to remarry (God forbid :rolleyes: ) and i went on a cruise with my new hubby who had never cruised before, now would he not be able to enjoy the concierge lounge with me??? or would he have to wait outside :D

Mo

That would be one of the benefits of being married.............your husband could enjoy the CL with you!!:p

IMHO......stick with the girls.............it will probably be cheaper in the end.

Archived