Jewel Thermal Suite

Julma

Do you buy a day pass or a length of cruise pass? Does anyone know the prices? Do they limit the amount of passes they distribute? Any other info you could share would be great. We are cruising to Bermuda from Boston at the end of October and would love to take advantage of the suite.

I've used the Thermal Suite on 2 cruises. You get to use it if you have a Spa treatment (for that day), or, if you plan on using it every day, book when you board and they discount the rate. I don't remember offhand what it cost. To get my $$ worth, if I had a busy day with excursions and wasn't around to use it, I'd use it 2X on another (sea) day. It was always empty on shore days and never too busy on sea days. Hope this helps. I found it very relaxing, expecially when I had the whole thing to myself!

We usually get the full pass but never end up using it as much as we hope to--still it is so nice, quiet & relaxing--worth it to have the pass but if you are not sure get one day pass & also can use on day of a spa..treatment (I think)

We got the week long pass when we were on the Serenade. For us, it was worth it since we went everyday. I was told onboard that they do limit the number of week long passes available - but it was never overly busy so I doubt they sold them all. On the Serenade is was $15 a day or $115 for a week pass for the two of us (this was for a 7 day cruise last November).

Archived