Lunch menu/Majesty/7 Seas or 4 Seasons

Iwant1

I don't have the menus but I can tell you some I remember. The chilled banana soup the first day is AWESOME! They also had ribs, turkey club and tilapia. I remember seeing liver, different pastas, meatball sub, asian noodle dishes, BLT...that is about all I remember.

Lisa

Just wanted to pass on some information about Majesty. When you arrive on embarkation day, Seven Seas is the restaurant that's open for lunch. They tend to try and steer PAX to the buffet on the lido deck. Let them know that you want lunch in the restaurant. They will happily comply.

Anyone have lunch menus? Hubby prefers the dining room over the buffet when possible. Just want to know what to look forward to.

We were on the Majesty a month ago and made the decision to skip the buffet whenever possible and eat in the two main restaurants. It turned out to be a great decision -- the lunches we had were very good.

Most of our breakfasts were up on deck, something from either the omelet or waffle station. Some lunches too -- either a salad or sandwich (from the transformed omelet/waffle station) or a hot dog from the aft grill. You can also make a great caesar salad from the aft grill. Come to think of it -- we never ate anything from the buffet on this cruise.

Embarkation day they do try to steer you to the buffet, but we didn't fall for it. We were the first folks to eat in main restaurant that day.

Archived