Oasis Has a Thermal Suite!

GMoney

Yea! I am so happy! I don't care too much about neighborhoods, ziplines or flowriders, but I love a nice thermal suite. I hope it's more like the ones on X or HAL than Radiance. Maybe I will like Oasis after all...:)

Yea! I am so happy! I don't care too much about neighborhoods, ziplines or flowriders, but I love a nice thermal suite. I hope it's more like the ones on X or HAL than Radiance. Maybe I will like Oasis after all...:)

I must admit, I do not know what a thermal suite is. Does it have the various rooms like sauna, steam etc? Is it co-ed? Is it something you book, and it's a private thing? The Radiance? Are you talking about the steam room and sauna in the locker room?

Same here Patrick, the more spa options the better :D I'm too chicken to try the flowrider and the zipline :o

###

I must admit, I do not know what a thermal suite is. Does it have the various rooms like sauna, steam etc? Is it co-ed? Is it something you book, and it's a private thing? The Radiance? Are you talking about the steam room and sauna in the locker room?

-I dont know exactly how they are going to do it, but on Princess they have thermal suites on a few of their ships. You buy it for the week and I think its something like $80 or so for a single and like $140 or something for a couple. We would get stickers on our cruise card and just show them at the spa desk, get a locker key and a robe. Then there are I think 2 showers one is supposed to be like a rainforest, and i forget what the other is, and then there is a wet sauna, a dry sauna, and a aromatherepy sauna (strong scent) Then their are some hot beds (dont know what else to call them =) ) that you can lay on that are made of tile and they are warm (best ever). People are usually hogging them at peak times tho.

I hope this gives you somewhat of an idea of what its like, if you have any other questions feel free to ask me!

Oh ya and if you were in a suite or above (this would be like a grand suite on RCCL) then you got it for free.

-I dont know exactly how they are going to do it, but on Princess they have thermal suites on a few of their ships. You buy it for the week and I think its something like $80 or so for a single and like $140 or something for a couple. We would get stickers on our cruise card and just show them at the spa desk, get a locker key and a robe. Then there are I think 2 showers one is supposed to be like a rainforest, and i forget what the other is, and then there is a wet sauna, a dry sauna, and a aromatherepy sauna (strong scent) Then their are some hot beds (dont know what else to call them =) ) that you can lay on that are made of tile and they are warm (best ever). People are usually hogging them at peak times tho.

That's a fairly decent description, except RCCL's thermal suites (at least the ships that currently have them) have an advantage over Princess in that they have a wall of windows, so while you are laying on the heated mosaic tile benches you can watch the scenery go past.

Archived