Anyone Going on Voyager of the Seas 5/29/2005?

Howdy folks:

Is anyone going on the Voyager of the Seas leaving May 5, 2005 going to Bermuda? Anyone ever been to Bermuda before? I am looking to have a good time on this cruise. Like my vacation in 2003 though, I realize it might be quite bad. Be it as it may I am looking forward to having a nice time.

Hi -

Myself, DH, DS, DIL and GS (age 7) will all be on this voyage. DH and I did the same trip last May to Canada and loved the ship but were unhappy that the cold weather precluded using any of the outdoor facilities. Am expecting this trip to be "perfect."

Have been to Bermuda twice before (once on a land trip and once on Celebrity) so have seen most of the island. Will probably do one beach day (Horseshoe beach is lovely) and one shopping day in Hamilton. If you haven't been there before, you might want to take a sightseeing excursion one of the days. DO NOT rent a moped unless you are an experienced motorcycle rider!

Check out the thread on the "meet & mingle" board for this sailing - it's not been very active of late, so is probably several pages back. Welcome aboard!

Archived