Sovern of the Seas

FL24K

Thank you,

Now I am really confused. Are there, or are there not saunas on the Sovern of the Seas? If so, are they separate for men and women, or are they coed?

Kitty, Have you ever been on the Sovern of the Seas? Do you know the difference between a gym and a sauna? Do you know the difference between a gym and a locker room?

Thank you,

Now I am really confused. Are there, or are there not saunas on the Sovern of the Seas? If so, are they separate for men and women, or are they coed?

Kitty, Have you ever been on the Sovern of the Seas? Do you know the difference between a gym and a sauna? Do you know the difference between a gym and a locker room?

There is a sauna listed at the fitness center aboard the Sovereign of the Seas. I'm sure there are separate facilities for men and women aboard the Sovereign of the Seas, although I cannot say for certain as I did not go to this part of the Sovereign of the Seas.

Also, kinda snippy question there. You can catch more flies with honey...

Thank you,

Since I'm sailing SOS next Monday, I also asked the same question, and although I didn't get any straight responses, the info I gathered seems to imply that although there is a gym and a spa, there are no steam or saunas, either coed or single sex. It seems that there aren't formal locker rooms for the gym area, just restrooms with shower facilities. At least that's what I surmise. I will definately miss the steam & saunas; I love using them nightly before dinner.

What I might do is schedule a spa visit at the Mandara Spa at the Atlantis Resort. I would pay for a massage, and then also have use of the spa facilities. I would rather pay the same price for a massage at the Atlantis Resort spa as on the ship, and have use of steam, sauna and the other facilities which the ship lacks. That's would be my suggestion. You can find out more info about the Mandara Spa at Atlantis REsort at their website.

Archived