Brown water on Enchantment

CTCruzin

Was the brown water unsanitary? Doesn't sound to it to me like. Did anyone get sick? I've been on cruises where there has been a brown water problem and it was really no big deal. It’s more of an eye appeal thing than anything else. I think everything Royal did for you was enough.

You are joking.......right????????? :confused:

Would love to hear which excursions you took, so please let me know where you post that info.

We did a ship excursion in Belize...and I will post that on another thread, too.

Glad you enjoyed the ship as much as we did! I particularly enjoyed the solarium, and of course, the meals.

We did the Jungle Hike in Cozumel and the Catamaran Snorkel and Beach Break in Belize. I do not recommend them. However, my tablemates did the Zipline in Belize and absolutely loved it.

We did the Jungle Hike in Cozumel and the Catamaran Snorkel and Beach Break in Belize. I do not recommend them. However, my tablemates did the Zipline in Belize and absolutely loved it.

My 12 yo and i are going to do the cave tubing/zipline in Belize. He is sooo looking forward to it!! to be honest, I may or may not do the zipline, lol. I'm a bit nervous about that!

Hi. Taking a trip on the Enchantment in a couple weeks, and was wondering if anyone else who's been on the Enchantment lately has seen the brown water in the sinks? Kind of worried, especially the replies where the ship turned off the water while in port for 5-6 hours! Thanks in advance for any insight!!!

Hi. Taking a trip on the Enchantment in a couple weeks, and was wondering if anyone else who's been on the Enchantment lately has seen the brown water in the sinks? Kind of worried, especially the replies where the ship turned off the water while in port for 5-6 hours! Thanks in advance for any insight!!!
Just came back last Saturday. Yes water was discolored. I did use it to brush my teeth but didn't swallow. The worst part was it was the cold water in the sink was always warm. I'm not sure if they shut off the water as we were off the ship during port hours.

Just came back last Saturday. Yes water was discolored. I did use it to brush my teeth but didn't swallow. The worst part was it was the cold water in the sink was always warm. I'm not sure if they shut off the water as we were off the ship during port hours.

Thanks du4mch. I guess I'll need to make sure I am off the ship when it's in port just in case the water gets turned off! I'll brush my teeth with bottled water too! :)

Thanks for the info! I hope our cruise goes as smoothly. I'm a big fan of A/C!! :D

If he booked and inside deck 2 stateroom I'm sure it's possible...

we actually got an ocean view on deck 2 for 299pp:D ...

dont figure you can beat that price :eek:

Archived