Suite questions

crazycath

A 9A is not considered a suite. But if you did have a suite, the only perk is VIP embarkation.

There will be a basket in the bathroom with samples, which vary. Usually things like razors, toothpaste, etc. The same things that will be found in all cabins on Carnival.

ETA: I just realized you are asking about Spirit. The corner afts on Spirit class ships are Cat 11's....not 9A's. So you would have a suite with VIP embark as the only perk.

From Carnival's website:

These extra-large accommodations have a separate sitting area and a private balcony. Special features include a large vanity/dressing table, refrigerator and entertainment area, VCR, whirlpool bath and walk-in closet.

Do the suites on the Fantasy class ships have a regular tub or a jetted tub?

Thanks!!

Hey Linda!!

The only Fantasy class I've had a suite was Elation and it had a regular size tub with jets.

Hey Linda!!

The only Fantasy class I've had a suite was Elation and it had a regular size tub with jets.

Thanks...with our 50% because of Gustav...we are looking to book the Fantasy in January and hubby is letting me get a Suite!! woo hoo!!!

Alarm clock? You didn't just ask about an alarm clock? Didn't you know that's its highly illiegal to use an alarm clock while on a cruise. :D

The only time that you may need to look at a clock is to make sure that you don't miss an excursion.

I carry my own because it also has a portable sound machine. $15.00 at Radio Shack..I love it!!

Alarm clock? You didn't just ask about an alarm clock? Didn't you know that's its highly illiegal to use an alarm clock while on a cruise. :D

The only time that you may need to look at a clock is to make sure that you don't miss an excursion.

Sorry I strike that part of the question, I must not have been thinking correctly :)

Cathy

Those are the best cabins on the ship..My favorite feature besides the huge balcony is the jetted tub..The cabin is also split up into three seperate areas( except on deck 5 is all one room)..Sitting room with a couch, chair table desk fridge tv...Then a dressing area with a big vanity, then the master bredroom that has lots of storage and a TV..The bathroom is full sized with his and hers sinks..:) Not to mention the jetted tub..

Kelly

The Fantasy does NOT have a tub in the cat. 11. I sailed on it in April. The cabin was smaller than the cat. 11 on the Miracle and the balcony was smaller, too. Make sure that you don't get an obstructed view. The balconies do overlook the deck but there is usually no one out there. We liked it but I missed the tub!

Archived