What if they had a turtle release and nobody came?

zydecocruiser

Annual turtle release is on:
[size=1][color=#999999]October 25, 2004
[/color][/size][size=3][color=#0066ff]Annual Turtle Release to take place despite Hurricane
[/color][/size][font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=2]Members of the public may vie for the opportunity to release one of ten special turtles at the 24th annual Cayman Turtle Farm release on Saturday, 6 November at Turtle Reef in front of the Cracked Conch, West Bay from 5pm. ...[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][/font]
[url="http://www.turtle.ky/in_the_news.cfm?id=47"]http://www.turtle.ky/in_the_news.cfm?id=47[/url]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=2]but only one cruise ship in port (Coral Princess) and it will have sailed by the time it occurs. :(

[/size][/font]

True, but to the best of my knowledge, they will be the only ones visiting Grand Cayman that day.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=black]"At present only Caymanians, persons with Cayman Islands passports, permanent residents, work permit holders and their dependants, Government employees and their dependants and property owners who can show evidence of ownership, may travel to the Cayman Islands without special permission from the Government. [/color][/size][/font]

[color=black][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=black]At this time tourists are not allowed to visit Grand Cayman without specific permission from the Chief Immigration Officer, but there are no travel restrictions for tourists traveling to the Sister Islands. [/color][/size][/font]

[color=black][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=black]Individuals wishing to travel to the Sister Islands of Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, are permitted to connect in Grand Cayman with confirmed round trip air tickets and pre-booked accommodations."[/color][/size][/font]

• 1 month later...
Groovy!!
How's life treating you these days, Bill?
I have just about finished my detox treatments. Carlos and Charlies is a very bad place. I have been there 5 times and it has always been a very bad place. I have to keep an eye on that very bad place everytime I hit the ground in Cozumel. I have heard that the "jean Nazi police" may take over Charlies and Carlos..hmmm
Film at 11

[quote name='Izzy Bee']Groovy!!
How's life treating you these days, Bill?
I have just about finished my detox treatments. Carlos and Charlies is a very bad place. I have been there 5 times and it has always been a very bad place. I have to keep an eye on that very bad place everytime I hit the ground in Cozumel. I have heard that the "jean Nazi police" may take over Charlies and Carlos..hmmm
Film at 11[/QUOTE]
Life is good. I had to return to New Orleans for Thanksgiving to ease the withdrawal. Will be back at Christmas for a refresher.

Anytime you hit the ground is a bad time. Other than that, how are ya'll?

Not sure what jean Nazi police means - does it mean C&C is pants optional?

Think I'm going back in March for further research.

mr bill

[quote name='Izzy Bee']Exactly..as you can see by EKelleys photos..I was forced into (by way of alcohol inducment) to remove my jean shorts at C&C for a spanking...Jeans on the ship and off the ship must be a bad thing![/QUOTE]
Found and downloaded all the evidence! Amazingly, some of her photos look like, MINE.

[quote name='Izzy Bee']c zruwyi cm xckkrjrv siy xjsqyw wlicub pliicksuyv. smhyi sjj, hpyq'iy pcbp zcuwv.

J=L[/QUOTE]
Not sure, but I think so. I was a sousaphone/tuba player, and I know that takes a lotta wind.
[size=2]
izzy, they nuked your kelly rhythm method posts - or was that rhythm and BLUES method? Also your post under group posts. Don't they know who you are?
[/size]

Yikes!!! The jean nazi police have followed me to this board!!

The nerve of them nuking my posts!!!!
I hope I don't have to put a curse on them...my ex husband made me put on curse on him..Now instead of saying "Smith", he says "Miff"..like Mr and Mrs Miff!!!! and "I am toe toe torry"
Beware Nuker of Post's....I practice voodoo! After much practice, I'd say I was pretty darn good.

Archived