Celebrity Solstice 2-Night Inaugural

flspeedo

But I am on the inaugural sailing 23 Nov.......dont mess up cabin 6136 or else.:mad:

I want to "break it in" so to speak:p

By the way.......will hopefully have the new house done after the first of the year...so you will have to let me know when in Jan or Feb you are heading to Dunellon.

Then in 2009 plan a summer get away for Florida CC posters......maybe a Tampa based cruise?

LOL, I'll try not to mess up your cabin! I'll have to break my own in! I'll be on the October 26th sailing of Mariner of the Seas for some classes, and then on a special 2 night Inaugural sailing on the Solstice, although it looks like by myself on that one. Not even sure what cabin I'm in yet on either cruise, but who cares, its a cruise! St Thomas and St Maarten beaches here I come!

I'm in Dunnellon sometimes twice a month so let me know when you get settled!

Best wishes for a win!

I didnt know there was a contest....

I almost booked the 2 nighter and just stay on for the inaugural,,,which doesnt seem like an inaugural anymore....sigh.

Me, I want to smell that new car smell ...new ship smell when I board. Its like an aphrodesiac.....makes me want to be bad on board ship.....like Bette Davis in Now Voyager.....just a common tourist.

Hey flspeedo......I understand...I have been a speedo queen/ admirer since the age of 6. Finally overdosed in Australia a couple of years ago...there were anotomically impossible sights there. Kept asking myself...how did they do that.....as I biologist I found the beach locals at Manly beach (yes thats the name of the beach) to more than live up to the name of area.

I may not be able to wear one (except on my head ) , but boy can I enjoy the sights:p

• 1 month later...

Archived