Clothing on ship for 1st day

cruisnmomof2

We will be leaving on the Sensation on November 29th. I'm planning to wear jeans, long sleeve t-shirt, tennis shoes to travel to ship. With it being the end of November should I worry about packing shorts/t-shirt in my carry on bag to change into once on board? I'm thinking it will be too cool that afternoon.

Hi. Since you're in Byram, you know it will more than likely be more fall weather than winter in N.O. at that time. Just remember, whatever you wear to board the ship will most likely be what you wear to the first night's dinner, so it's good to wear something appropriate. Have a great cruise!:)

Cotton,

Thanks for the reply. Will we be able to wear jeans in the dinning room the first night? I'm thinking I've seen this on the board, but can't remember. I was thinking it would be a little cooler once onboard due to being on water, so I didn't see any reason to bring "cooler" clothes until we get further south!!!

I always pack, one swimsuit, one short set, and one "nice" casual outfit to wear to dinner the first night in my carry on bag. They way if the luggage doesn't arrive or gets "misplaced" I have at least one of everything. Oh, and a couple extra undies:)

Archived