Carnival vs. Norwegian stateroom size

Woodfaerie

We've booked our first NCL cruise and look foward to experiencing another cruise line BUT we've been spoiled by the roominess of Carnivals staterooms (of which we have never had a suite). Anyone want to share their thoughts on the differences, if you have traveled both cruise lines?

We look foward to experiencing all this Freestyle stuff.

We'll be sailing on the Spirit. I am just hoping that its no where near the size room we had on RCI Sovereign of the Seas- that was like a big walk in closet! But then it was an inside room and an old ship.

Anyway you look at it, we are looking fowards to experiencing NCL and will have a fabulous time regardless! thanks for the feedback.

We'll be sailing on the Spirit. I am just hoping that its no where near the size room we had on RCI Sovereign of the Seas- that was like a big walk in closet! But then it was an inside room and an old ship.

Anyway you look at it, we are looking fowards to experiencing NCL and will have a fabulous time regardless! thanks for the feedback.

WE did the Majesty of the Sea, the Sogerign's sister and I agree. I have seen smaller cabins, but I think that was the time we rented a tent trailer for camping...

Nita

WE had an inside room on the Spirit (first inside room ever in 11 cruises) and were surprised at how much we liked it. It was noticeably smaller than any other ship we had been on. I think the reasion we liked it was because it was one of the "sideways" rooms with the door that opened in the middle of the oom. I'm not sure we would have liked it if the door had been at the end.

Paul

WE had an inside room on the Spirit (first inside room ever in 11 cruises) and were surprised at how much we liked it. It was noticeably smaller than any other ship we had been on. I think the reasion we liked it was because it was one of the "sideways" rooms with the door that opened in the middle of the oom. I'm not sure we would have liked it if the door had been at the end.

Paul

I am not sure, but I think this type of cabin is one a client of mine will have in November; if so, it is about 20 sq ft bigger than the normal Spirit inside cabin.

Nita

I am not sure, but I think this type of cabin is one a client of mine will have in November; if so, it is about 20 sq ft bigger than the normal Spirit inside cabin.

Nita

I don't know if it is bigger or not. It might just eem that way since you open the door and half the room is to the keft and half to the right. makes it easier to get in and out. We had cabin 9111. It wouild be cool if they put a window in there because it backs up to the atrium, like on RCCL. the atrium actually has fake windows with balconies behind the room but no real window.

Archived