cabins on mercury

Cruising Auntie

I asked a similar question earlier this week ... there was a link to pics of 1200 sent to me, and we booked it based on that. The balcony looks to be at least 125sf, compared to 42sf for Cat CCs on Penthouse Deck.

Scroll down the threads to see ... there were I think two threads on CCs just this week.....

Thanks for the great welcome. Just learnd that 1200 & 1201 are booked, where should I look next.:confused:

See if 1240 or 1241 are available. They also have huge veranda's. The only downside to these cabins was having the basketball court nearby. It did not bother me in the cabin but you could hear it from the veranda. The veranda makes it worth it though..

Cruising Autie--

If you're looking at the Baltimore series of Mercury in late 2009/early 2010, there's a lot of time before the cruise and cancellations do occur.

I agree with dkj to see about 1240 or 1241, but ask your TA to waitlist you for 1200 or 1201 (I think they can waitlist only for one cabin at a time). Go ahead and book 1240 or 1241 now if you can. Then, if the 1200 opens up, you'll get it from being on the waitlist.

Archived