ncl dream,cabin 9210

lpglarry

Here you go Larry:

Superior Oceanview Stateroom

Deck: International, Norway, Star

Size: 176 sq ft.

Occupancy: Up to 3 guests

Amenities: A sitting area, TV, queen-sized bed or two lower beds, picture window, and refrigerator. Staterooms facing forward have picture windows.

Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 8056, 8255, 9013, 921A 34_136_cc_c_dd_d_ee_e_f_ff_gg_g_hh_h_150.gif34_136_cab_cc_150.jpg

Here you go Larry:

Superior Oceanview Stateroom

Deck: International, Norway, Star

Size: 176 sq ft.

Occupancy: Up to 3 guests

Amenities: A sitting area, TV, queen-sized bed or two lower beds, picture window, and refrigerator. Staterooms facing forward have picture windows.

Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 8056, 8255, 9013, 921A 34_136_cc_c_dd_d_ee_e_f_ff_gg_g_hh_h_150.gif34_136_cab_cc_150.jpg

thanks

a cabin is a cabin, as long as we have good time that what matters thanks larry

We were in room 9213- pretty close to this one. We heard a little noise from the Stardust lounge, but not as bad as we thought it would be. We were very pleased with it. I've read that the Dream's Superior Oceanview cabins are among the biggest NCL has. Now I'm worried that the next stateroom won't be as nice.

(I'll try to post a picture, but I've never done it.)

100_0490.jpg.6a1f56584c037bf762d0c42fe16e31df.jpg

100_0494.jpg.5f67e081298e67f492951d04c48e7d77.jpg

We were in room 9213- pretty close to this one. We heard a little noise from the Stardust lounge, but not as bad as we thought it would be. We were very pleased with it. I've read that the Dream's Superior Oceanview cabins are among the biggest NCL has. Now I'm worried that the next stateroom won't be as nice.

(I'll try to post a picture, but I've never done it.)

thank you for your pictures and input, i don/t care if they make noise i sleep so good onboard the ship. and most shows over at midnight larry

I was in 9012 last week, which is in the opposite hallway of 9 fwd.

Here's the deck plan.. my inside information is that it's a rather inconvenient place to have a stateroom. If you don't want to cut through the Stardust or the Four Seasons, you have to walk up or down two decks.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/deckplan.html?shipCode=DREAM

We stayed on the 9th floor with an oceanview. We had to cut through the stardust to get everywhere. While I didn't like the layout of the ship (i.e. walking through the Stardust), the rooms were huge in comparison to all other ships, similar cabin categories... I love the sitting area with the dividing curtain. We have a daughter, so that works out much better with converting it into a bed, than the pull down bed.

We stayed on the 9th floor with an oceanview. We had to cut through the stardust to get everywhere. While I didn't like the layout of the ship (i.e. walking through the Stardust), the rooms were huge in comparison to all other ships, similar cabin categories... I love the sitting area with the dividing curtain. We have a daughter, so that works out much better with converting it into a bed, than the pull down bed.

it seems like a poor set up, but i'll take it. thanks larry

Archived