Anguilla

Mypka

Well, it's decided: instead of browsing St. Martin we'll visit Anguilla for a few hours. I emailed the concierge at Cuisinart resort, requesting a permission to spend a few hours on the hotel's beach during our stop on St. Martin. The reply was, like: sure, just pay $200 + 20% for our day room. Shocking, huh?

Here is my question: can anyone advise me on an other Anguilla beach? My concern is the bright Caribbean sun: we always hide under the beach umbrellas because of being so fair skinned. Is there a beach on Anguilla, where we can rent an umbrella and beach chairs?

Thank you.

The other thing about Anguilla is the taxi rates were regulated but seemed high for the short rides they were. We went to CuisinArt for a few hours but were inquiring about having our wedding there so we got shown around and then hung on the beach a bit. Did not end up having it there. It is a beautiful resort.

Sorry I can't be of more help RE: specific beaches.

The water taxis run frequently and you'll need to show your passport coming and going from Marigot to Anguilla.

RE: Skin. I found BADGER sunblock to be great! I got a free sample at Whole Foods, tried it on my face in FL and no burning! So I bought 2 tubes and have never burned using it. I load it onto my face and neck and upper chest which is most senstive for me.

Archived