Wharf 8 Sydney

KiwiAnn

No sorry there's not, :( I did hope for the same but there are no facilities for holding luggage. Not sure if you could book luggage in early at the airport then catch the train back out again, check with your airline and see what they say.

Lynda ....... who desperately wants to cruise again :)

Wanderers Travel at 810 George Street Sydney have luggage storage facilities. The cost is $5 per bag per day and they are open from 8am to 6pm 7 days a week. Phone 1800 888 722. Someone had previously mentioned luggage storage facilities at Central Station, but these have been closed for security reasons.:):)

Oh wow ela youa re an absolute wealth of knowledge!!!

do you know if they would store the bags overnight...we are having SOOOO much trouble sorting out how to get to the ship on the train with two kids and all the luggage....if they store overnight hubby could dump it there the night before

I live in sydney far from the airport so that one's not an option.

rest of my family might be catching a maxi taxi but i have a 2 year old who will need a car seat :o getting to the actual ship with the kids and allour luggage is turning into a nightmare

Hi Gratz

We live in Lake Macquarie and we sometimes use an Avis hire car to drive to the wharf. Would this suit you? If you have an Avis depot close to your home, pick up a hire car, drive to wharf, drop off luggage, wife and kids, then hubby drop off car at Avis depot at Star City and him either walk or taxi back to wharf. This may be a cheaper option all around. They would have a car seat too.

Jenny

Hi Gratz,

We live around 50-60mins from Sydney and we always use an airport shuttle pickup bus. They go to the airport and the ship terminals for around $90 each way. They provide child seats if requested. If sharing with other couple etc then you just split the costs. Super easy, they carry your bags, pick you up and drop you off at your front door and have always given great service to us to both the airport and the cruise terminals.

Annette

Archived