The adventures of Mr & Mrs Dobbie

gkaclt

Ok here is dobbie's travel plans so far.

Set 1

Glenda 11/10/08 -Pacific Sun Lunch only - leave on board

Waterwheel 11/10/08 -Pacific Sun - leave on board

Jacquine & John 18/10/08- pacific sun - post

tasheetash 22/11/08 Pacific sun - post

gratz 9/12/08 Pacific dawn -post

Msminz 09/01/09 Dawn Princess -post

Bris1stcruise 09/04/09 Pacific Sun - post

forever dreaming 18/04/09 pacific sun

:p Kelly

Hi,

Jacquine and John my email address is tasheetash @ hotmail . com

And I will post my set to TSLady unless the plans change and someone books a cruise on the 29th November on Pac Sun.

This is getting quite exciting and thanks to Kelly & Glenda for all the organising.

CHeers Tash

Sonya,

The bag Mr and Mrs Dobbie will be living in was posted to you today:)

I also put in a lovely brand new P&O plastic folder, so they can sniff to their hearts content (and it can also be used to keep souvenirs, notes etc that others leave)

Chez

xx

Hi Chez,

Thanks heaps for sending the bag to me. I'm sure Mr and Mrs Dobbie will have a lovely time, especially if I can get Mr Dobbie's wardrobe fixed! :o

I am very happy to have purchased them and dressed them, here's hoping everyone else enjoys their attire too! :p

It was so lovely to meet The Dobbies yesterday :) We had a few good laughs together and they were very well behaved :) They're happily off somewhere in the middle of the ocean right about now, no doubt working on their tans ;) :p

I've decided to start a flickr account for them. I'll post the login and password details here for all to use. If we just put our CC names as the title, then everyone will know who took the pics. The comments section can be used to describe what they were up to at the time :)

Will post the link soon (just need to upload the photos we took of them yesterday)

OK guys, i've created a Photobucket account for the Dobbies (because Flickr wanted my credit card details and I wasn't keen). The link is http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq201/The_CC_Dobbies/ .

We can add multiple "albums" for free, so we can each just keep uploading all the photos we have of them to our own album.

I've started by adding the 4 photos I got of them yesterday, and i've put "MsMinx" as their title and then put a bit of a description and the date so we know what they were doing and when.

The log in details are:

http://www.photobucket.com

Username: The_CC_Dobbies

Password: ourphotos

I'm happy to add a few extra albums under the CC names of each of the people in this "Dobbie Rollcall" so that when you take your Dobbie photos you can just add them to your individual albums.

If there are any other CCers who get the dobbies and I haven't already added your album, just use these log in details, go to the Albums section to the left of the screen, type in your CC name in Add new album, then hit Save.

Upload your photos, name them, give them a description and select them. Click Move (in the little link above one of your photos), then select your album and click Move again. Your photos will now be in your album and ready for all of us to see :) (You MAY need to do them one at a time).

Don't forget to come on to CC and share your Dobbie link with us all :)

Here's mine.... http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq201/The_CC_Dobbies/MsMinx/

Thanks a million msminz the photos were fantastic. Glad everyone had a great time at lunch, would have loved to have been there and got to meet you all face to face. Oh well next time.

:p Kelly

With all the action happening with the 2 sets of Dobbies, any chance of getting a sticky thread where just the Dobbie set 1 and set 2 schedule can be put. :confused: (Kelly can then update who's next and be a way of keeping this going)

I too will put my hand up for them on PS but long way off, September 09. (Previously stole a Kiwi workmates lamb and took it on an adventure to WA and took photos of it):D so think I can manage these, plus I'm sure kids will get a kick out of it.:p

Kelly you already have my email for CC cruise.

Cheers

Jingles

Hi Kelly,

I am booked on the Dawn for 20 Feb 09, W906 cruise. Cruzer Nut (Fi) has offered to leave the Dobbies onboard for me as she is getting off as we are getting on. If thats Ok, I would LOVE to have them!:D This has made me even more excited than I already am :D:D:D & Ive still got months to go:(.

Please let me know if there is anyone else I need to contact or leave an email address with.

Hello jingles & love cruising the dobbies would love to cruise with both of you. Love cruising please email me so I can contact you closer to your cruise and advise you who is after you. At the moment you will need to post onto next person as they are sailing on a diff ship. but that could change LOl.

Kelly:p

I got the bag today for Mr and Mrs Dobbie today :D

All I can say is SPIFFY!!!!! They are definitely travelling in style!!!! They are looking forward to spending the night in their cosy travelling case :D

Hi Sonya

Not long now. Your countdown clock seems to have flown! Lucky you...mine is still stuck in the 100's!

Archived