Solstice '3rd' Bed

Janet987

My brother's family of five will be sailing with us on Solstice 2/22. They're in connecting OV cabins with one of them (as indicated on the =X= diagram) having a '3rd bed' that's the sofa.

I'm presuming that this will be a trundle, but don't know as yet. Will be certain to report back as soon as I know for sure.

NOTE TO HYLASGIRL: Good to have you back! Your cheery posts have been missed. My sis-in-law, "FactorXA," will be with us on the 2/22 sailing. I'm sure you'll see her posts here before long!!

All the OVs show trundles, no pullmans noted by triangle on deck plans.

Tom,

Just read your linked review. You were lucky…very few of the verandas have both a double sofa and pullman. Most cabins which allow more than double occupancy have just a pullman or just a sofa with trundle. If you do get one of the rooms with both, X clearly states on its deck plans "Staterooms with an upper berth and sofa bed that sleeps two accommodate a maximum of four guests", presumably because of lack of place for ladder and safety. Five guests are only allowed in FVs, and the vast majority of cabins are only double occupancy having a sofa without a trundle.

Archived