Television, Lemonade, Teen dress code on Sky

MaplewoodMNSnow

What do they have on the televisions with NCL? With Carnival it was first-run movies and repeats of on-board shows, but wondering what NCL has?

I've heard the Lemonade is for kids only, is this true? If so, is it strictly 12 and under or can 13 yo get it?

Dress code for kids vs. 13 yo- Kids can wear shorts in dining room, but can my 13 yo son? I am packing pants, but if he sees others that appear to be about his age in shorts, he will not be so happy with me requiring pants.

What do they have on the televisions with NCL? With Carnival it was first-run movies and repeats of on-board shows, but wondering what NCL has? Looking at the tv guide right now: NCL has the same as Carnival plus CNN, FOXnews, ESPN, TOON, TNT, TCM

I've heard the Lemonade is for kids only, is this true? If so, is it strictly 12 and under or can 13 yo get it? I never saw lemonade anywhere but I'm older than 12 :p

Dress code for kids vs. 13 yo- Kids can wear shorts in dining room, but can my 13 yo son? I am packing pants, but if he sees others that appear to be about his age in shorts, he will not be so happy with me requiring pants. He will be fine in shorts; in fact I saw many adults in shorts too in the main dining rooms. Perhaps they are stricter in the "pay to eat" places

Hope you have as much fun as we did :D

Archived