A First Timer's Conquest Review - 9/28/08

chromey

Well, it looks like our awesome steward, Jhon (yes, that’s how he spells it. I double checked with him to be sure) was busy while we were at dinner! The sheets are turned down, we have a copy of the capers for tomorrow, a couple chocolates and a strange unidentified towel animal. We still don’t really know to this day what it was, but it was the beginning of our towel animal collection for the rest of the cruise. Time for sleep to rest up and get ready for another “fun day at sea”!

2927726534_768216b072.jpg?v=0

Hey Chromey,

That was supposed to be a "SEAL" towel animal. The only reason I know, is my son had to buy the book. Looks like you had a great time. Congratulations on the wedding to your gorgeous bride. Best of luck in many years together.

Hi Chromey! Great review so far! I'm jealous you took much better sunset pictures than I did. I took some good sun rise ones I think. We ate in the Renoir Restaurant, our wait staff wasn't quite as attentive. The comedian's name was Kim! Vicky

Hi Chromey! Great review so far! I'm jealous you took much better sunset pictures than I did. I took some good sun rise ones I think. We ate in the Renoir Restaurant, our wait staff wasn't quite as attentive. The comedian's name was Kim! Vicky

Honestly, we liked our assistant waiter a lot more than our main waiter. He never showed any emotion and always just said "what do you want" when he took our orders. Our assistant waiter was a lovely woman from Russia who always kicked up conversation with us. I even danced with her in the dining room the last night!

well i dont know about better but here is one of him at our meet n greet he has the blue shirt on and thats the CD hes talking to

[ATTACH]93298[/ATTACH]

Thanks! One of these days maybe I'll end up on the same cruise he's on. Seems like a very interesting person.

Congratulations on your wedding, and that's a beautiful picture.

Wow, great review!....but.... where's the rest???

We leave in 13 days......WOOHOO.......and I am dying to read/see more. I swear that I am going to take a lot more pictures on this cruise :rolleyes:

Well, it looks like our awesome steward, Jhon (yes, that’s how he spells it. I double checked with him to be sure) was busy while we were at dinner! The sheets are turned down, we have a copy of the capers for tomorrow, a couple chocolates and a strange unidentified towel animal. We still don’t really know to this day what it was, but it was the beginning of our towel animal collection for the rest of the cruise. Time for sleep to rest up and get ready for another “fun day at sea”!

2927726534_768216b072.jpg?v=0

Hey Chromey,

That was supposed to be a "SEAL" towel animal. The only reason I know, is my son had to buy the book. Looks like you had a great time. Congratulations on the wedding to your gorgeous bride. Best of luck in many years together.

I always thought this was a walrus. koo koo kachoo

Archived