Day Pass Divi Bonaire or any other resort?

Thebox

Hi. Searching for a resort that offers a Day Pass in Bonaire. The Plaza won't reserve a spot (I tried) and Princess has cancelled their own excursion offer for a resort. Have only found the Plaza and Divi mentioned on Bonaire threads (here.) Anyone have suggestions - or if you have reserved a day pass at The Divi, how much did it cost (and how did you contact them? There is no e-mail listed in the "contact me" part of their website.) Thanks so much for any and all info.

• 3 weeks later...

We have stayed several places on Bonaire. Habitat offers divers access to their tanks, facilities, lockers, etc for a daily fee--so maybe that is available to others as well. It would be a $10-15. taxi ride from the pier. Google Habitat Bonaire or Capt Don's Habitat.

You may go for the day but keep in mind the beach is tiny and there is a jetty for the guests so it's mostly a spot to snorkel off the docks IMHO. It is a walk from the cruise ships. The beach bar will be a fun spot but crowded. If it were me, I would take a taxi south and snorkel at Margate or Red Beryl. The taxi will wait for you. See Cargill Salt, the flamingos and Lac Bay windsurf heaven.

It was so hot at Bonaire and probably about a half hour walk from the pier where we disembarked from the AquaSpace trip, we declined to go to the Divi Flamingo. I had been told that much of the beach was washed away (it was small to begin with) and we were just plain tired out.

Princess did display a sign at the Gangway for Divi Day rates. I "think" it read $10 per person, but I can't be 100% positive. There were other figures on the sign.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

• 2 months later...

Archived