Pretty Blue Document Case

srm54

I'm a first-time HAL cruiser and my TA just delivered the blue document case. I'm VERY impressed. Almost as nice as Regent which is what I usually sail. And definitely better than Celebrity which I sailed last year and had to print out everything on line.

I still don't have the cabin assignment yet. I'm in a guaranteed BA on the Veendam for the 11/22/08 cruise. Oh, well, at least I know I'll have a balcony.

So HAL still mails documents? I just booked the Veendan today and while it's been a long time since I sailed HAL, I still have my dark blue case that I have used on many cruises since then and it is in great shape. It is a dark blue tri fold with clear compartments inside. Is the new one similar?

I'm so jealous;) ..Would love one of those lovely new cases..:)

Our Aug 2008, Alaska cruise docs were mailed from our TA.. Everyone in our group of 22 received a nice black leather case with tickets, baggage tags & complete itinerary...However, we have so many blue HAL & black cases from the same Agent..(Yes, have them all as well as all my passports from 1957 till now)..I'm a saver..

Would really have preferred the lovely new HAL Case..As the old saying goes "The Grass is always greener....";)

prescottbob's DW has a clever idea...It is pretty enough to use as an evening bag..

Hope Hal will still be mailing docs out for our Nov 2009 cruise in the new case....Oh well, will just have to wait & see it next year..;)

Cheers..:) Betty

Archived