Snorkeling while pregnant

karylrocks

My daughter will be cruising in January with a stop in Cozumel and would like to snorkel but she will be over 4 months pregnant. Are there any (Carnival) excursions that would allow her to snorkel, and that are not very strenuous since she also has asthma? She has snorkeled before in Hawaii.

She may be stuck snorkeling from a beach. Nothing physiologically is wrong with snorkeling while pregnant ( at any month) except for known medical conditions, but she would probably pose too much of a liability for any boat operator ( climbing in and out could be awkward), esp. if there are swells and currents.

My daughter will be cruising in January with a stop in Cozumel and would like to snorkel but she will be over 4 months pregnant. Are there any (Carnival) excursions that would allow her to snorkel, and that are not very strenuous since she also has asthma? She has snorkeled before in Hawaii.

Just let me get this straight, you're asking TOTAL strangers for medical advice?

I snorkled in Hawaii when I was 7 months pregnant. It was the most glorious experience! Floating and taking off all that extra weight was heavenly! If I had any intention of having any more babies, I think I would snorkle for 9 months straight!!

Archived