Ohhh, the agony! Countdown, anyone?

Dee777

I have 157 days to go, so says the Carnival website... Anyone else in the same boat (no pun intended!)?

And darn it, I do NOT want to hear from those of you who have only a few days left!!! Just kidding. I am living vicariously through those cruising before me!

Happy sailing, all!

Dee

At 1 time is was over 600 days out for my New Years cruise. . Now that cruise is down into the 70s. Time does fly

I am in double digits as of a few days ago. I always book way in advance, so I try not to clock watch. It kills me... :rolleyes: I'm already booked on 2010 also. I feel like I am rushing my life away when I have a countdown clock.. I am WAY to old to do that... not enough:D time left..

I'm in double digits now! 99 days and counting. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas will take some time though and I still have to get all my stuff together. Plus, finish the posters for the cabin door, update my ipod...yeah, I've got plenty to do while I wait!

We booked at 150 something days out and I thought that it would be forever. I felt like I had plenty of time to lose weight and get ready and now we leave on Sunday for Florida and cruise on Monday. I can not believe that it got here so fast! I didn't lose near as much weight as I wanted and I don't feel ready. I can't wait to set my feet on the ship and get a drink in my hand!

I am driving my roll crazy I think! My first cruise is in 15 days... I started with 150+....

I can't wait to see everything! I can't wait for HMC!

I thought it would never get this close. Time really has gone fast. (knock on wood)

8 days til the Inspiration for us :) Buuuut....our original plans this year were to go on RCI Freedom of the Seas in August for our honeymoon, but we had to cancel that due to bad stuff. We booked Inspiration as a recharging getaway to tide us over til we can celebrate our 1 year anniversary with our dream cruise (Southern Caribbean). We'd waited 250+ days for Freedom to roll around, so I know the pain of waiting ;)

We are not booked yet, but we have our mind pretty much made up to sail the Sensation followed by the Dream in May of 2010. Unfortunatly we can't book yet, so we are passing the time however we can. We made the decision back in May, so that made it about 715 days out. Now we are down to under 600, so time is passing. In the mean time...we have 2 graduations, a couple of Christmas', a summer vacation a first grand baby on the way and lots of hours of work. So we will try to be patient, but it is hard.:(

We have 1 day........+278 :( to go, LOL. I feel your pain. Our first cruise I booked at about 380 days out and it was a surprise Disney 4 nighter for DS birthday (hey, any excuse to cruise works for me ;) ). So on top of the waiting I couldn't wait to see his face when he found out where we were going. This time everyone knows about the cruise so at least I can talk about it--of course they do think I booked an inside cabin when I really booked a balcony :D !! Lots of stuff coming up with the holidays and all so it does go quick and surfing CC helps. Happy waiting :) .

When we first booked we were at 393 days but now we are down to 161. This will be our first cruise with most of our family. Both of our DS's will be going for the first time. We have a group with 15 cabins booked, and all but 6 people are new cruisers. We are having a great time planning.:)

.....we have 313 days to go, but the countdown started at 340 something.

But the upside is I only have 30 days till my Destiny cruise.

And the double upside is that once I get back from that one, I only have 15 days till my Miracle cruise.

My name is wasiii and I'm a cruise addict.

:eek:

wasiii

We have 97 days left until our first cruise. I think it will go fast since Christmas falls in there. I have had so much fun just shopping for clothes for elegant nights! I did not have anything close to elegant. Now we have to focus on my DH. He is a jeans and T shirt man. It is starting to get cold here so warm weather here we come!!!:p

We booked a cruise on the Pride in Dec. and needed a cruise fix bad so we booked a 4 day baja with some friends. So our count is 9 till the paridise and 50 till the pride. I would like one every other month. Happy cruisin

Archived