past cruiser discount?

JHarry

I know that Carnival and Holland America are owned by the same entity. The question I have is: Do you get a discount if you have sailed in the past? I sailed on Holland America back in 2005 and am now booked on the Glory for Jan 3, any chance of a past cruiser discount?

LOL!!!!! stop you're killing me!!!

I've been on a bunch of them and never got 1 red cent. They do sometimes offer upgrades and other little perks though.

However I suppose that I could be wrong and that will quickly be pinted out, no doubt.

On any Carnival Corporation-owned line, you may be eligible for a past guest discount at booking....IF one is being given for that sailing. Past guest discounts aren't available for every sailing on every ship.

No other perks are offered between lines other than the past guest discount. I believe you have to ask when booking for the discount, but you might want to check to see if it can be retroactive.

This will be our first time cruising with Carnival, although we have sailed with Princess many times, and they are owned by CCL. We asked but were told that we didn't qualify for the 'Past Cruise' discount, and it is being offered on this ship. :(

Archived