Emailing a dining request

kel24

I am reading where people are getting emails back. Has anyone experienced getting what they asked for?

My sister and I used a web based TA. Experience not too bad, until price dropped, but that's another story. Dispite our request, she and her DH are early seating, big table. DH and I are at late seating, small table. We asked teh TA to change one of them, but was told that there would be a service fee of $35. Being we used a TA, would RCCL even consider my email?

Yes, RCCL will take your request. Just send it to rcldining@rccl.com.

Just back off Voyager. I first emailed requesting table for 4 around 4 months ago but was told the floor didn't open until 50 days before sailing and my request was noted. Emailed again around 3 weeks before the cruise and was told my request was 'confirmed'. In both cases the reply came within a matter of days.

I'm pleased to say we got our table for 4 :D

I emailed on a Friday and had my dining request honored on the Monday following :) First time I made a dining request and I am pleased that it was handled so well!

:)

i also emailed a few weeks prior to my cruise and very happy to say when i arrived in the dining room i had exactly what i had asked for well done to rci -dining :p

Archived