Current Promotion with OBC's is for 2009 bookings only or 2010 also?

browniegirl

Hi everyone, I'm confused, does anyone know if the current sale with the onboard credits of up to $600 - we got $300 for a suite (total), is it for 2009 sailings only or 2010 as well? We sale in 2010 and rec'd the $300 obc for an AE suite on the Star. We are lattitudes as well. Any help would be great, my TA couldn't find anything about the $600 OBC people are getting.

Thanks!

Browniegirl:D

Check here:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=WLCN

When I read through it, it only says "for select sailing's" but there is no ending date. Also, when it asks you to search for "when" you want to cruise, the dates go to Jan. 2011. I may be missing something, tho.

Edit: It does say "Fully refundable reduced deposit when you book your 2009 cruise." So maybe it is just 2009.

We have both been asking the same question and not really getting an answer. I also booked for 2010 and we only got 200$ off an AF. I emailed our PCC today and she didn't answer that part of the question that I asked her, however she did notice that I asked if there were any AE's still available.:rolleyes: My thought at this point it that the Latitude credit was for 2009 sailings. I am half tempted to change the date to December, but it is such a busy time at work for me as I work for a non profit that I just thought better of it. The credit would have really been nice, but oh well.

Our deposit was already fully refundable as we put the hold money down for another cruise while sailing on the Sky on the 3rd of October.

Hi everyone, I'm confused, does anyone know if the current sale with the onboard credits of up to $600 - we got $300 for a suite (total), is it for 2009 sailings only or 2010 as well? We sale in 2010 and rec'd the $300 obc for an AE suite on the Star. We are lattitudes as well. Any help would be great, my TA couldn't find anything about the $600 OBC people are getting.

Thanks!

Browniegirl:D

We have both been asking the same question and not really getting an answer. I also booked for 2010 and we only got 200$ off an AF. I emailed our PCC today and she didn't answer that part of the question that I asked her, however she did notice that I asked if there were any AE's still available.:rolleyes: My thought at this point it that the Latitude credit was for 2009 sailings. I am half tempted to change the date to December, but it is such a busy time at work for me as I work for a non profit that I just thought better of it. The credit would have really been nice, but oh well.

Our deposit was already fully refundable as we put the hold money down for another cruise while sailing on the Sky on the 3rd of October.

That is funny, our deposit was a pre-paid one like yours from our last cruise on the Norwegian Sun this past January! I think you must be right that it is for 2009 sailings, ie: the extra lattitude obc's. We have to book our holidays around the 2010 olympics here in british columbia as my husband is a police officer and no police officers are allowed to take any leave from January-the end of March, 2010, hence taking the April 10th cruise! We are also too darn busy in December with 4 kids and they would be pretty choked if we went without them at that time of the year....this way we can sneak away in april with grandma babysitting!

I checked the ncl promotion as the writer posted for us above and it is pretty vague isn't it! I sent my TA an email and asked him to double check for me on this, and I am sure he will. When I called NCL they wouldn't tell me anything because I had booked through a TA.....oh brother. Not even general questions would they answer!

Anyhow, hopefully we'll find out about 2010 cruises before the sale is over just in case!

Browniegirl

Well, besides not thinking I have the right PCC and not even knowing where to turn when it comes to a TA, if you happen to get an answer to the question anytime soon, would you post it please? :) I am not sure that I am planning to keep this person that I have been working with. She is nice enough, but even with the Sky cruise we took the beginning of the month that I booked with her there were some things that should have been dealt with and I feel like the ball was dropped. She was an improvement to the guy we *started* working with though.

Oh, how I miss my TA that closed in my hometown...she was awesome!

I checked the ncl promotion as the writer posted for us above and it is pretty vague isn't it! I sent my TA an email and asked him to double check for me on this, and I am sure he will. When I called NCL they wouldn't tell me anything because I had booked through a TA.....oh brother. Not even general questions would they answer!

Anyhow, hopefully we'll find out about 2010 cruises before the sale is over just in case!

Browniegirl

Archived