Change in categories on Splendor

baf10

I jusy noticed changed in categories on my upcoming Nov 21 cruise. I was in 6A on Deck 1 near middle. Now I noticed i was in cat 6B. I also noticed that the rooms on 6B on higher decks with obstructed view are now 4G.

Wow, I'd not noticed those cabins on decks 6 and 7 forward being re-classified. It’s quite interesting indeed. I personally don't care for the fact that the window in those cabins look directly onto an observation deck, so that curious people can peer directly into the cabins. . . . but it certainly offers a great oceanview alternative at an interior cabin price.

My only advance concern (about them being re-classified) is that a couple of those cabins on both decks have been considered 'handicapped accessible' on the Conquest class ships, and that's why their beds won't push together. If people begin booking them because of the perceived bargain, it's going to bring out some fighters who've earlier defended several other cabins. Time will tell.

Thanks for offering the info.

Archived