QM2 Oceanview Cabins

Atomica

Has anyone stayed in an oceanview cabin on QM2, and if so, how did you like it (better yet, does anyone have any photos they could share?)

I see C1 & C2 have a larger window, and C3 & C4 have a standard porthole. Any preference between them?

We'd previously had a B5 obstructed balcony and were really happy with it...not sure I'd need/want a balcony on a transatlantic!

Has anyone stayed in an oceanview cabin on QM2, and if so, how did you like it (better yet, does anyone have any photos they could share?) I see C1 & C2 have a larger window, and C3 & C4 have a standard porthole. Any preference between them? We'd previously had a B5 obstructed balcony and were really happy with it...not sure I'd need/want a balcony on a transatlantic!

Hi

I enjoyed a Deck 5 "in hull balcony" on a transatlantic. More like an extra room in your cabin than a balcony. Review via the link below. I also enjoyed a "oceanview" on a cruise and said in an earlier thread...

"Oceanview cabins on deck 4 all have "square" windows. They are spacious (because the area used for "balconies" further astern is incorporated within the cabin itself). On deck 5 cabins 5009-5012 and 5015-5016 and 5019-5020 have "square" windows, all others forward of these have portholes. On deck 6 6032 6034-6036 6039-6040 6043 6047 have "square" windows, all others further forward have portholes.

There are pictures of 4014 via the link below".

Hope this helps. I'd have no problem with either type of cabin, or, indeed an inside one on a TA, on this ship.

"Oceanview cabins on deck 4 all have "square" windows. They are spacious (because the area used for "balconies" further astern is incorporated within the cabin itself). On deck 5 cabins 5009-5012 and 5015-5016 and 5019-5020 have "square" windows, all others forward of these have portholes. On deck 6 6032 6034-6036 6039-6040 6043 6047 have "square" windows, all others further forward have portholes.

There are pictures of 4014 via the link below".

Hope this helps. I'd have no problem with either type of cabin, or, indeed an inside one on a TA, on this ship.

Thanks for the comments & pictures, Pepper. Very helpful!

Archived