Low Carb Beer

prong

I have been asked a question by a customer of mine that is also doing the same cruise (w836). Do they sell low carb beer on board :eg pure blonde.

I have a drinks menu in front of me and there is no mention of Pure Blonde.. There is Fosters Light Ice and Cascade Premium light.

Hope this helps. :)

I have a drinks menu in front of me and there is no mention of Pure Blonde.. There is Fosters Light Ice and Cascade Premium light.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Marg

I think they are going to be disappointed:(, low carb beers are starting to get very popular now.

Thanks Marg

I think they are going to be disappointed:(, low carb beers are starting to get very popular now.

I'm not a beer drinker so I'm not sure what beer would be low carb.....P&O also sell, Corona, Heineken, James Boag's Premium, Stella Artois as well as many other common brands of beer. :)

Thanks Marg

Cruises can be high carb experiences, in more ways than one.

There is always water or diet coke! ;)

Pure blonde does not have enough national and international brand recognition, and Carnival Australia will be using buying power to provide similar brands to Sun/Dawn Princess too. With limited cellar space, they are restricted to stocking well established brands.

I think Carnival Australia should have low carb beer on their ships, P&O and Princess. They have contracts with Carlton as they serve Crown Lagers, VB, Carlton Draught and Fosters (ugh) on board Sun Princess anyway. Plus some Lion Nathan - Tooheys beers, Hahn Premium for one.

Carlton Pure Blonde - a low carbohydrate beer is just right for cruise ships, more you drink the more weight you lose, to balance out all that other food you devour, 24/7, you know the bacon, hash browns, pastries, cakes, icecreams, burgers, pizza, shall I go on?

On Sun Princess last June/July, they did have Budweiser Light on board, but that is more of a low alcohol beer then low carb, terrible stuff anyway.

:confused:

Archived