**breaking news** ENCHANTMENT GETS HIT

enyaw

That sure doesn't look like a barge to me....it looks like a Carnival ship? Am I wrong here?:confused:

Per some of the posts I have read on the RCI board, some people do consider a Carnival Ship a barge.

:rolleyes:

We're sailing in that ship on Monday. My travel agent called RCI and they said they plan to sail as planned, but suggested I double-check with them on Sunday. At least our cabin is on the other side. Fingers crossed. I'll post when I get back.

Ron

I am sure the ship is underway again due to the good sense of some of the passengers to bring plenty of duct tape.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing! Too funny, I hope that some people brough the white duct tape, as to not cause a huge grey blemish or eyesore on the side of the ship.

Excuse me for sounding dense here but how do you manage to not see something:

the size of a freakin' football field?!?!?! :eek:

"Excuse, me Captain, there seems to be a giant vessel toward the starboard side, look out sir, look out sir, ahhhhhhhh!"

Maybe he used to work on the Exxon Valdez...

My DW suggested that all passengers chew a pack of sugar free gum, and then turn it in at the pursers desk. She says that once they stick that stuff on something you can bever get it off again.

Mark:D

Those pictures make a good arguement for an inside cabin!

Or else order some laundry service to clean out your britches. That must have made a huge impact around the crew quarters. I wonder what that sounded like from the inside???

Per some of the posts I have read on the RCI board, some people do consider a Carnival Ship a barge.

I was on the Triumph last year as well as several others over the years.The Triumph was a beautiful ship.Some people don't like the line but I've never seen anyone refer to these ships as barges.Let's try not to turn this into another Carnival bashing thread.

Archived