Hairdressers on Pacific Dawn.

Hi, I was wondering if the hairdressers on Pacific Dawn are open while in Port at Villa? Thought I would ask, as we are getting married in Villa in 2 years. Not sure whether they close while in port or not. Otherwise I would have to think about something different for my hair or do it myself. Also how much do they charge for hair styles, like curls or up dos, etc? Thanks very much. :)

Yes normally the Hairdressers in the Spa should be working in port time not all of them but you should at least find one of them on duty, as for pricing that is something you probably won't find out until you are onboard and have a talk with them about what you are wanting to have done with your hair. You will find that all the hairdressers are well trained and will do a beautiful job on your hair. I believe that Steiner are still the Concession Operaters onboard P&O Australia, so the staff in the Salon /Spa area could be from anywhere in the world. Good luck and enjoy your wedding preperations!

You may find that they are offering specials for the port days. Usually the massages and treatments are offered at great prices when in port.. The hair is not expensive at all about $40 for a blow wave. But can get expensive like any hairdresser if you have a number of things done.

You probaby know about Connie Wells. She does weddings in Vila and she has a mobile hairdresser who comes to you. Not that she can board the ship, but where ever you are getting married in Vila she could do it there.

http://www.vanuatuweddings.com

You may find that they are offering specials for the port days. Usually the massages and treatments are offered at great prices when in port.. The hair is not expensive at all about $40 for a blow wave. But can get expensive like any hairdresser if you have a number of things done.

You probaby know about Connie Wells. She does weddings in Vila and she has a mobile hairdresser who comes to you. Not that she can board the ship, but where ever you are getting married in Vila she could do it there.

http://www.vanuatuweddings.com

Glenda,

You loved your hairdo from the Pacific Dawn didn't you..:D

Archived