Oceanview cabins on Sun deck of Golden

Sea Hag

Very odd - I was doing that thing where after I book a cruise, I check the prices. On Princess.com, I ran the wizard for the 2/14/10 Hawaii sailing of the Golden Princess. It offered two oceanview cabins on Sun Deck. They're S702 and S704, aft port and starboard. These don't show up on the deckplans on princess.com or on cruisestateroom.com. Or Yahoo either, for that matter. Anybody know about these? Do you suppose it's a case of "they're not there now but they will be?" Got me wondering! :confused:

Hmm, very interesting....I see what you see. I believe this means they are planning to add these Cat CC cabins during the April 09 drydock/refurb. I checked June and November 09, and they also show up. But not for the April 1, 09 14 dayer just prior to the refurb. They do show up on the May 5, 09 5 day sailing just after.

This news article mentioned 'six additional suites', and everyone was wondering where....so this might answer part of that. There was a lot of discussion about some all-window suites without a balcony. But I don't consider a CC to be a suite.

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na973

This news article mentioned 'six additional suites', and everyone was wondering where....so this might answer part of that. There was a lot of discussion about some all-window suites without a balcony. But I don't consider a CC to be a suite.

I don't consider a CC to be a suite either, and they're listed as oceanview. Sounds like that'd be a pretty bird's eye view from deck 15 at the back of the ship!

Archived