Room type for 4 -comfortably

KNowme1st

Ok, I'm, asking this for my brother. His computer is down. And just don't know the answer.

What is the best room type to comfortably fit 4 people. 2 adults and 2 boys 10 years old. So please those who have done it please let me know.

Best catagory to try. Even those to stay away from. And yes, he would like to get the most bang for his buck so to speak. SO Cat 12 is TOTALLY out of the question.

Thank you All in advance !

Ok, I'm, asking this for my brother. His computer is down. And just don't know the answer.

What is the best room type to comfortably fit 4 people. 2 adults and 2 boys 10 years old. So please those who have done it please let me know.

Best catagory to try. Even those to stay away from. And yes, he would like to get the most bang for his buck so to speak. SO Cat 12 is TOTALLY out of the question.

Thank you All in advance !

Any standard oceanview or inside will be about the same in size to accommodate 4 guests (and be cost effective) or splurge for a balcony stateroom to get that "Suite" feeling ! :cool:

oceanview rooms on destiny class forward ships (except spirit class) are all 220 sq ft.

interior cabins are 185 sq ft on the same ships.

granted, balconies are 185 sq ft interior + 35 sq ft balcony = 220 sq ft (same as ocenview)

but if it's just bang for the buck, OV cabins for 4 have more sq ft per $.

i'd prefer balcony, but if $ is the question, advise OV. more room, either way.

We just got back from our cruise and had an interior cabin. We are also two adults and two kids and it was fine. It was definitely small, after all it is a ship cabin, but it was big enough to move around without getting in each others way.

Depending which ship you are sailing, you might consider two connecting cabins. You get 2 washrooms that way and often it is not much more expensive than 4 in 1 cabin. That way you can leave the connecting door open or close it for privacy if the boys are sleeping and you are still up. It worked great for us.

Any standard oceanview or inside will be about the same in size to accommodate 4 guests (and be cost effective) or splurge for a balcony stateroom to get that "Suite" feeling ! :cool:

On a Conquest class ship, probably even on a Triumph class ship, the OVs are 220 s.f. and the insides are 185 s.f. I think a OV would be the best choice because they are LARGER.

They are only the same size on the older ships.

The inside of a balcony will only be 185 s.f. so it will have less space inside the cabin. With the balcony added on will be the same as a OV.

I loved the large OVs on Conquest.

Which ships are you considering. You seem to be getting information only on older ships, did I miss the ships name?

On a Conquest class ship, probably even on a Triumph class ship, the OVs are 220 s.f. and the insides are 185 s.f. I think a OV would be the best choice because they are LARGER.

They are only the same size on the older ships.

The inside of a balcony will only be 185 s.f. so it will have less space inside the cabin. With the balcony added on will be the same as a OV.

I loved the large OVs on Conquest.

Which ships are you considering. You seem to be getting information only on older ships, did I miss the ships name?

This is true!

Archived