2010 Sail Dates

BostonGrl626

Does anyone know when the 2010 dates will be released? We are specifically looking for the end of June for our honeymoon....I've become impatient waiting for them! I know some other cruise lines already released their dates...does Carnival typically release their dates later? Thanks for any insight!

I am trying to plan an April 2010 cruise. All the brochures list to Apr.3-4. I have called RCCI, Carnival and NCL but nobody knew when the future dates would be released. So,like you I am waiting too. :confused:

On the Carnival site dates are released up until the end of April:confused:

All of 2010 is showing on the Carnival web site....I just checked. You have to click on the little arrow next to the 2009 box and it will open up 2010.

Maybe it's just me but, I click the arrow then click on Caribbean, then click May and the only departure port that shows up is Baltimore.

I'm waiting patiently, too!!!!

Awhile back someone posted that Carnival would open the 2010 sailings in December.....we're getting close!

All of 2010 is showing on the Carnival web site....I just checked. You have to click on the little arrow next to the 2009 box and it will open up 2010.

I know the dates appear to be there, but in reality they aren't. A few dates have been released (some through May I believe) but beyond that there is no information.....

I'm waiting patiently, too!!!!

Awhile back someone posted that Carnival would open the 2010 sailings in December.....we're getting close!

I guess we can wait until December right :p (At least we don't have to wait until May/June etc.!)

Booked January 2010 months ago! :D They are there, just gotta look a little closer or call Carnival if your having trouble with the site. It isn't very user friendly. :rolleyes:

Happy booking!

Kat

They only have dates through April of 2010. Hopefully, the rest of the year will be there soon.

I check the site almost every day. So far they only seem to have dates beyond April for the Pride and recently for the Glory. I expect to see the rest of the year out in Jan or Feb. That is when I was able to book my other May cruises. I know it is long to wait. In the mean time just keep checking and maybe we will get lucky and we can get an early Christmas present.

Archived