ginger ale on aos

You can ask the bartender to mix coke and sprite...this is how they make ginger ale. I've had this done on several cruises and because it's fountain soda it falls under the soda card.

That doesn't seem right, Gingerale should contain some ginger and no caffeine. You would think it would be available for its stomach settling effects, but I guess its just not that popular.

That doesn't seem right, Gingerale should contain some ginger and no caffeine. You would think it would be available for its stomach settling effects, but I guess its just not that popular.

I can agree with that, but don't find they carry gingerale on the ships (not that I've ever been able to find when asked). So they do the modified version if requested.

I have always been able to get ginger ale with my soda card. Ginger ale is a common bar mixer and is available on the soda gun.

I agree. Although I usually order diet sprite, I sometimes get gingerale instead, and as far as I can recall it is available on the adventure.

I was feeling yucky one night at dinner and asked for ginger ale & saltine crackers, my waiter quickly got me a can of ginger ale & packs of crackers. I don't know about availability at bars, this was the only time I needed it. I didn't have soda card, so don't know if it would have been covered since it was a canned soda, not a "fountain drink"

Archived