Dawn Dec 13 Departure

binajack

Anyone else booked on this ship/departure date? My mom are going and will be celebrating her 70th birthday (it's actually today!):p

What are some "don't miss" things on the ship and/or ports?

We are so excited. We are flying out on Friday to Miami then staying over night. How early on Saturday can we board the ship?

Bina! :D

Anyone else booked on this ship/departure date? My mom are going and will be celebrating her 70th birthday (it's actually today!):p

What are some "don't miss" things on the ship and/or ports?

We are so excited. We are flying out on Friday to Miami then staying over night. How early on Saturday can we board the ship?

Bina! :D

YES! We have a very fun and active Roll Call, and are planning our Meet and Greet for Sunday the 14th, at 10:30am in the Star Bar. Come join us!

Mimi

We just came off the Dawn on Dec 6th. We decided to wait to check in and board as late as we could, we dont like lines. We took a cab and got there about 1:50 pm and walked right into check in and then boarded with no waiting at all! On previous cruises we wanted to get there early and of course we had to wait in line. I think we will continue this late arrival tradition from now on.

YES! We have a very fun and active Roll Call, and are planning our Meet and Greet for Sunday the 14th, at 10:30am in the Star Bar. Come join us!

Mimi

Excellent!! Do we need to sign up somewhere for the roll call or just show up?

NVM....I found it. I'm new to this message board.

Archived