E-Doc's - Baggage Tags

WeBCruisinAgain

It really doesn't matter. The cabin number is on the luggage tag and that's all that matters. I just took a cruise on the Freedom and 1/2 of our group had the black and white tags and got their luggage just fine and dandy. Don't worry about it.

Marilyn

I'm looking into using edoc for my cruise, my delema is my printer is black and white. Are the luggage tag color coded?:confused:

A lot of us don't even fool with them. Bag tags are available when you reach the ship. All of the porters have them. Take a "Sharpie" with you and fill them out right there. Takes a few seconds per tag (you only need a last name and cabin # on them) and you are go to go with traditional tags.

They must be color coded - my DN just said she printed hers and they are a coral color.

yes they are but not everyone has a color printer...the deck, area and room number are on them to help the porters with the ones that are not printed out in color.

:cool:

When you get to the terminal, right near where the luggage porters are will be a table set up with boxes of tags in all different colors. Just give them your room number and they will give you the colored tags.

The others are correct that they will figure it out even printed in black and white, but the colored tags do speed the process and might help get your bags to your room sooner. They're also a little more sturdy than regular printer paper, so they wouldn't get torn off so easily.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

~Tammy :)

Archived