Cat VE/VF Balconies on Vista Class - Size and Balcony Dividers?

Terpnut

Can anyone please post a photo of a Cat VE or VF balcony on a Vista class ship? I think these staterooms are numbered 5051 thru 5140. I'm interested to see how narrow these balconies are and if there are balcony dividers on these category staterooms. Thanks so much in advance! :)

There are indeed dividers between the balconies - we had a VE on the Oosterdam that was quite nice. I don't have a good picture of the balcony, but it was only a tad smaller than the VC room we had on the Zuiderdam. Still big enough to sit on and enjoy!

There are indeed dividers between the balconies - we had a VE on the Oosterdam that was quite nice. I don't have a good picture of the balcony, but it was only a tad smaller than the VC room we had on the Zuiderdam. Still big enough to sit on and enjoy!

Ditto. Maybe about a foot or so shallower... and every balcony on every vista clss has doors that can be opened or shut between the neighboring balconies

That's good news! Thank you for the reassuring responses! We have two connecting cabins and had planned to open the balcony dividers to give our family a little more room to spread out outside and to compensate for the slightly narrower balconies. Then I started to get worried that, because of the narrower balconies midship on the Verandah/fifth deck, there might not be dividers! Thanks again!

Archived