Antigua Guatamala Excursions

blondie1234

I will be on the Island Princess next week and have a choice between two tours, both of Antigua, one is $40 more and goes to Antigua and to lunch at Casa San Domingo (or something like that), and the other is tour of Antigua and lunch at another restaurant. Does anyone know the difference between the tours beside the lunch spot and is the more expensive tour really worth the extra $40? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
I will be on the Island Princess next week and have a choice between two tours, both of Antigua, one is $40 more and goes to Antigua and to lunch at Casa San Domingo (or something like that), and the other is tour of Antigua and lunch at another restaurant. Does anyone know the difference between the tours beside the lunch spot and is the more expensive tour really worth the extra $40? Thanks.

Hi blondie:

I will be visiting Guatemala next month and have the same question you posed. Did you end up taking either tour and if so, which one? $40.00 sounds like a lot of money for what sounds like pretty much the same tour and I am wondering whether or not to spend the extra money.

I doubt that you will see this post but thought it was worth a chance just in case.

Hope that you had a great time in Antigua.

Valerie:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived