Titans game on Glory

memphislonghorn

Tennessee plays next Sat. at 4:30 while I will be embarking on the Glory. Kickoff will be probably during muster drill, so all bars will be closed. Where is a sports bar located with big screens? I hope that immediately after muster, the bars will open up.:)

Yeah, you are screwed for the beginning of the game next week.

The TVs throughout the ship won't get turned on until about 30 minutes after the muster drill ends.

The game will be on probably all the screens in the sportsbar. (there is no big screen) just 7 or 8 maybe 40" TVs. (hopefully they replaced the half of the TVs that were bad when we were on the Glory last year. 2 of them were almost unwatchable)

Thankfully, once you get to the playoffs, all the games should be on the TV.

Bill

Tennessee plays next Sat. at 4:30 while I will be embarking on the Glory. Kickoff will be probably during muster drill, so all bars will be closed. Where is a sports bar located with big screens? I hope that immediately after muster, the bars will open up.:)

You must not be a real fan(atic) or otherwise you would know that the Titans have a bye this weekend. :D

You won't have to worry about trying to catch their game until you disembark the following weekend. They will play one of the winners from this weekend's wild card games.

Edit: I just saw that you're actually sailing a week from Saturday on January 10th, so you will have a problem. You must be one of those people who differentiates "this weekend" from "next weekend." You make it difficult for the rest of us! :D :D

You must not be a real fan(atic) or otherwise you would know that the Titans have a bye this weekend. :D

You won't have to worry about trying to catch their game until you disembark the following weekend. They will play one of the winners from this weekend's wild card games.

That would be "this" Sat..."next" Sat 1/10/09, is the date in the OP signature.

That would be "this" Sat..."next" Sat 1/10/09, is the date in the OP signature.

I have signatures turned off so I didn't see that when I first commented, but I found another post where the OP mentioned that his sailing date was the 10th and went back and edited my post while you were preparing your reply.

Archived