Is there an adult dance club on the Miracle

claycrazymom

Yes there is. It's called Frankenstein's Laboratory or something like that. My son, who was 17 when we cruised on the Miracle kept trying to get in but security was always outside checking ID's to make sure everyone entering was 18 or older. They did have teen hours in there until 10:30 or 11:00 or so but that was 3 years ago and Carnival may have added a separate teen disco by now but I don't know.

There is also Frankie & Johnnies, which is where the band plays on some nights. We had Music Manila (which have since moved elsewhere), and they were great fun.

It's shown as the "jazz club" on Carnival's website, still. Watch out for the bizarre pointy alien spiky things, though! :p

2178967990102755439S500x500Q85.jpg

I guess that depends on what you mean by an "adult" club.:rolleyes: No place that you need to bring a lot of $1 bills, if that's what you mean.

That was the first thing that I thought when I read the thread title. Guess I just need to get my mind out of the gutter :D

:cheers:

CivilE

I guess that depends on what you mean by an "adult" club.:rolleyes: No place that you need to bring a lot of $1 bills, if that's what you mean.

Around 2am@ the Dance club on some ships, I think those $1 would be put to good use. Tables+Liquor+Opportunity ;)

Archived