Hair Dryers on Carnival Triumph

david08

I am sure this question has been answered thousands of times, but hey, gonna ask it anyways!

According to another website, all cabins are supposed to have hair dryers in the bathroom.....is this true??

The women in our party would like to know....that way, if we dont have to bring it, will give more room for booze coming back!!

I am sure this question has been answered thousands of times, but hey, gonna ask it anyways!

According to another website, all cabins are supposed to have hair dryers in the bathroom.....is this true??

The women in our party would like to know....that way, if we dont have to bring it, will give more room for booze coming back!!

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Hair_Dryers.aspx

spacer.gif A hair dryer is provided in the bathroom (Destiny, Triumph, Victory) or at the desk/vanity in the stateroom (Spirit, Pride, Legend, Conquest, Glory, Miracle, Valor, Liberty, Freedom, Splendor and Dream). Hair dryers are not provided in the staterooms of all other ships.

On the ships that don't have them in the cabin, you can get one at the pursers desk for no charge, but you do have to leave a deposit, so bring your sail and sign card. They're real hair dryers, too. Not one of those hotel built-in wannabe's

We were on the Triumph and I used the hairdryer on one half and had my 2 boys and husband blow on the other side, to see who got my hair dried first...

They won.

LOL so sad but true. A waste of drawer/wall space. Oh wait I take that back one time my husband had to clean off some toothpaste from his dress shirt and used the hair dryer to dry the spot :D

Archived