Info about Renting a Full-size Van

Sapphire73

Can someone give me the name of the company (or companies) which may have full-size vans available to rent in Anchorage? We have a great rate for renting a mini-van for a week but want to check other options since we will have 6 adults and their luggage at times. (We have come up with an itinerary which limits the number of times we are transferring luggage from one hotel or B&B to another, but it could still get tight.)

I know that I saw some message about this in response to an Australian planning a trip to Alaska but can't find it now.

Thanks!

We have decided to rent a GMC Yukon LT, Chevy Suburban, or Ford Expedition for our group of 6 adults plus luggage so I am no longer looking for a source for a full-size van.

As for how we had found a good rate on a mini-van before, it is because one of the people we are traveling with is retired from the military and had access to a special discount and/or coupon.

Hope you are able to find a good rate on a mini-van and that you have a great trip!

Archived