acceptable attire during the day-on the Ruby

aquagirl1

Is it acceptable to go to the buffet or international cafe during the day wearing a wrap skirt and tee shirt over a swimsuit or shorts and a tee shirt or do we need to be a bit more formal? I am starting to pack for the

Jan 17th-I have lots for the evening but unsure for during the day.

Thanks in advance for your help

Is it acceptable to go to the buffet or international cafe during the day wearing a wrap skirt and tee shirt over a swimsuit or shorts and a tee shirt or do we need to be a bit more formal? I am starting to pack for the

You can wear anything you want. BTW, the International Cafe is not a room, it's an area in the Atrium on Deck 5.

Feel free to wear anything. They do ask you all people to have some type of coverup over their swimsuit. For women it can be a see through wrap and they request a T-shirt for men, but I've never actually seen anybody "policing" the area and making people adhere to this. Of course, the hamburger, pizza, and ice cream areas are out around the various pools so no coverups are needed. Enjoy your cruise!

Sure. The buffet is near the pool and many people wander in wearing cover ups, shorts, etc.

The International Cafe is in an open space in the atrium. You can wear whatever you want there.

We had a great cruise on Ruby. I hope you enjoy your week.

Archived