SDI Jan 9 -Who's Going

whatnot

I would definitely NOT WORRY about being stranded on an atoll ... in San Juan maybe ... JUST KIDDING!

:p:D:p

I can't use my DVC points in San Juan--I'll have to trade in El Convento for throwing myself on the mercy of a REAL convent.

fpebbles

I can't use my DVC points in San Juan--I'll have to trade in El Convento for throwing myself on the mercy of a REAL convent.

fpebbles

Gotta love those DVC points! Too bad we can't use them for SD cruises too, LOL.:D

Remember not to over pack!

My "stuff" is slowly making it's way into the guest bedroom and will really get organized tomorrow!! I'm trying desperately NOT to overpack (after all, after 4 previous SD cruises, I should know how much I'll wear), but the thought of 2 weeks tempts me to take the whole closet. With AA charging for checked baggage, however, perhaps that will encourage me to be more conservative!

Looks like we are in 403 -- first time we've been up there. I like deck 2 cuz I like to hear the sound of the water, but hey, now I can just roll back to the cabin from the piano bar (where I spend a lot of time :)).

Will look forward to meeting fellow CCrs on Saturday at 6:30 -- although suspect some of us may meet at the life boat drill.

Everyone have safe travels -- and we know FT, DJ, Jim, et al will be with us in spirit!

Vandrefalk

LOVING LIFE -- I bought white slacks at the Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet store at 201 Calle Cristo in Old San Juan. Last sailing, as soon as I cleared registration and downed my glass of champagne, I left DH on board and walked to Polo and then the Coach store at 150 Calle Cristo.

My "stuff" is slowly making it's way into the guest bedroom and will really get organized tomorrow!! I'm trying desperately NOT to overpack (after all, after 4 previous SD cruises, I should know how much I'll wear), but the thought of 2 weeks tempts me to take the whole closet. With AA charging for checked baggage, however, perhaps that will encourage me to be more conservative!

Looks like we are in 403 -- first time we've been up there. I like deck 2 cuz I like to hear the sound of the water, but hey, now I can just roll back to the cabin from the piano bar (where I spend a lot of time :)).

Will look forward to meeting fellow CCrs on Saturday at 6:30 -- although suspect some of us may meet at the life boat drill.

Everyone have safe travels -- and we know FT, DJ, Jim, et al will be with us in spirit!

Vandrefalk

Wish we were joining you too Vandrefalk! Please have a glass of champagne or two for me from my Bali Bed:p Of course I will be there in spirit ... especially when you are in the piano bar:D

I think you will like Deck 4 ... although there really isn't a bad deck on SD. On 4 you are closer to the spa, piano bar, TOY Bar and of course the Bali Beds.

Remember ... Chico's Travelers outfits are our friend!!

Hi Vandrefalk !

Looks like we are just across the hall in 402! Also, I think we had earlier established that we were both staying at the Embassy Suites in Isla Verde. We may see you there before we ever get to SDI!

Yes , I have this pile of clothes! Tomorrow, I have to get serious about downsizing!

At this point it looks like we will have 12 people to meet on Sat at 6:30. Sounds like a good crowd! We look forward to meeting everyone.

Again wishing everyone safe travels!

Hi Vandrefalk !

Looks like we are just across the hall in 402! Also, I think we had earlier established that we were both staying at the Embassy Suites in Isla Verde. We may see you there before we ever get to SDI!

Yes , I have this pile of clothes! Tomorrow, I have to get serious about downsizing!

At this point it looks like we will have 12 people to meet on Sat at 6:30. Sounds like a good crowd! We look forward to meeting everyone.

Again wishing everyone safe travels!

Wish we could make it 14 people to meet on Saturday at 6:30. There's something exciting about meeting fellow CCers on SD. :)

Safe travels & happy packing to each & everyone of you. You'll have a wonderful time! Be sure to check-in with all of us here at some point, either onboard or later.

I'm green with envy. :D I can't get enough of those toiletries. LOL Maybe if I run through the house & spray my Bvlgari, DH will get the hint & let me book a voyage soon. :cool:

It'll be easy for you to spot each other at the Embassy Suites. Just look for other people whose excitement & smiles match your own. :)

Archived