Total Wine and Bevarage in San Juan

Sailor Gal

Pueblo Supermercado for the beer and wine, buy your liquor in the duty free store located inside the cruise terminal, they have the best prices in the whole Caribbean.

Mike:)

Do you know if they have Mic Ultra beer at Pueblos? I know I won't be able to get my diet Dr Pepper in san Juan, but would like to get my favorite beer.

• 3 weeks later...
My first time cruising..I thought you could not bring beer on board..What is the deal??

Princess, in San Juan anyway, is very "relaxed" on bring booze on board. We did it in 2007.

Just put it in you checked luggage and you won't have a problem.

Don't get me wrong, we still buy lots and lots of buckets of beer on board!!! :D

Hey, it's your first post WELCOME to Cruise Critic. There is a wealth of knowledge here, ask all the questions that you have and again WELCOME!!!

Princess, in San Juan anyway, is very "relaxed" on bring booze on board. We did it in 2007.

Don't get me wrong, we still buy lots and lots of buckets of beer on board!!! :D

Hey, it's your first post WELCOME to Cruise Critic. There is a wealth of knowledge here, ask all the questions that you have and again WELCOME!!!

ok cool. thanks. we are leaving fom san jaun on the CB in late feb. cant wait to do some smuggling and cruising!!!

interesting you would have that experience, we have only gotten busted for booze once and it was Celebrity out of San Juan. I have heard others say the same, out of San Juan the ships are more particular because of the duty free shop being right there.

Nita

interesting you would have that experience, we have only gotten busted for booze once and it was Celebrity out of San Juan. I have heard others say the same, out of San Juan the ships are more particular because of the duty free shop being right there.

Nita

San Juan is the most relaxed on booze of any past sailings of ours. We have always made our purchases and each time been cautioned by the cashier to put your liquor into a carry on bag (rather than the store bag) and have gone right through security with no problems.

We have even boarded, emptied a bag in our cabin and disembarked with an empty bag to go back to the liquor store to make more purchases with no problems.

Mike

San Juan is the most relaxed on booze of any past sailings of ours. We have always made our purchases and each time been cautioned by the cashier to put your liquor into a carry on bag (rather than the store bag) and have gone right through security with no problems.

We have even boarded, emptied a bag in our cabin and disembarked with an empty bag to go back to the liquor store to make more purchases with no problems.

Mike

well believe me, that day we did not and many others as well. They were checking our carryons before we even got to the ships door. They had a nice? gentleman from the ship just outside and he was taking everything from all of us...I will say, it has been the only time I have seen this, but they got a bunch of us that day...

Nita

Archived