massage in Labadee??

ejpumpkin

I am pretty new to this cruising thing. I went on cruises when I was little - but well over 10 years ago was my last one. DH and I are on the Freedom the first week of March. I have read a few places where it mentions you can get a massage on the beach in Labadee. I have tried looking on Royal Caribbean's website and googling my question but can't find any information.

How/do you make reservations for a massage?

How much do they cost?

Is there a secret website about this that I can't seem to find? Thanks so much! I am so excited and have SO many notes from all of you for what we should bring, do, remember...etc.. :)

EJ, you got me looking because I thought so too, but, I couldn't find the info anywhere. The one place I found it was in the ports of call forum, under private islands, one person mentions it, but, I think that was over a year ago. Have you posted your question there-I didn't see it there. You could try emailing RCI....Maureen

I've been to Labadee twice in the past year and never seen or heard of massages on the island. I'm hoping i'm proved wrong though as this would be fantastic!!:D

You know, last year on the Majesty, they didn't offer a massage in Coco Cay, so maybe it's something RCL has started!

Archived