cabin E402 Ruby

anniversarycruiser40

Does anyone know if this cabin has an obstucted view? Good location? We booked this over 4 months ago and now I notice on some web sites that that category of cabin is called "partially obstructed" ocean view. Is this true? Also is the noise from below a problem? We like mid to aft cabins and thought this one looked good..... We have been on 2 previous Princess cruises: Tahaitian Princess balcony and Dawn Princess inside. This will be our 9th & 10th cruise (HAL, Celebrity, Premier) and though we have never been on a cruise we didn't love, we want to make sure that this 60th birthday cruise is special. We do not cruise until November, but as usual I'm excited!!

Thanks for any help. Any tips on Ruby Princess?

Does anyone know if this cabin has an obstucted view? Good location? We booked this over 4 months ago and now I notice on some web sites that that category of cabin is called "partially obstructed" ocean view. Is this true? Also is the noise from below a problem? We like mid to aft cabins and thought this one looked good..... We have been on 2 previous Princess cruises: Tahaitian Princess balcony and Dawn Princess inside. This will be our 9th & 10th cruise (HAL, Celebrity, Premier) and though we have never been on a cruise we didn't love, we want to make sure that this 60th birthday cruise is special. We do not cruise until November, but as usual I'm excited!!

Thanks for any help. Any tips on Ruby Princess?

Look at the deck plan, it is fairly accurate where the lifeboats are shown. You may be in between them.

Archived